Life in the hospital can get kind of boring if you just sit around and do nothing. So, I'm going to tell you what I've learned to liven things up a bit.
First, you should invent new ways to do old things. For example, using your feet to hold a bottle. It works really well! You should try it sometime!
Next, after the bottle is done, you should play with your toys. All of them. And all of the cords and tubes you can get your hands on. Spread it all out, all over your bed. And then promptly fall asleep. Right in the middle of your fun.
Lastly, you should awaken from your nap to find your daddy. And proceed with lots of hugs and cuddles and blow lots of bubbles. Cause all little girls should have cuddles and snuggles with their daddies. Especially little girls in the hospital. It just makes life better.Rebekah




1 comment:
Dear cute Rebekah, I'm praying for you..even though I'm far away from you, but there are so many angels staying aroung you day and night..
Post a Comment