Update:
Rebekah is congested, but her lungs are clear at this time. For now, we watch her and wait to see if her little body can fight this cold off. If not, we'll most likely be back at the hospital for some oxygen and fluids. So far Rebekah has been resting well since we have gotten home. Please pray that she is able to fight this cold off before it becomes worse!
Original post:
We are off to again to the doctors. Rebekah is sick again and fighting a new cold. She has had a temp. for the last 2 days and seems to be very congested again. She was coughing and having a more labored time breathing this morning. So Mommy and Rebekah are off to the Doctor's to have her checked out. Hopefully this will not turn into another trip to the hospital this week. I will update you all when I hear from Nancy.
D
1 comment:
I hope Rebekah is better real soon and am thinking of you all Xxx
I also have a child with Truncus Arteriosus, my lil man is now 7 and waiting his 3rd open heart op.
Post a Comment