My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.       2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, November 8, 2010

So far, so good!

As far as we know, Rebekah is continuing to do well off the ventilator. Her nurse would have called us if there were any significant changes, so we are assuming no news is good news! There have been two surgery cases back from the OR this afternoon and one little one that is struggling, so we have had to clear the unit for a few hours. Hopefully we will be allowed back in soon.

A couple of people have asked for Rebekah's address here so they can send cards. I will warn you that mail may or may not necessarily get to us, so don't send anything irreplaceable. :) You may send mail to the following address:

Rebekah Ellis
c/o PCICU
Medical University of South Carolina
171 Ashley Avenue
Charleston, SC 29403

Nancy

1 comment:

CristyLynn said...

Nancy,
I've not been online much, so I'm finally catching up on Rebekah's recovery. I'm so glad that she's doing so well! Will keep praying for all of you.
Love,
Cristy