My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.       2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

10:00 and still going

So much for earlier plans of getting Rebekah to sleep. It's now after 10pm and she is going strong. She isn't being bad, or even fussing. She's just awake. And bored. And ready to be out of this bed and out of this room! :)

When our nurse checked Rebekah's temperature around 9:00 tonight, it was 99.8. Grrrr..... That is still considered low-grade, but if we string a couple of temps like that back to back, I have a feeling we're going to be starting our 24 hour countdown all over again. I'm really, really hoping to be able to get home soon!

I'm getting ready to go to bed myself, so hopefully Rebekah will get the hint and also go to sleep. Here's hoping! :)

Nancy

No comments: