My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.       2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Over!!!

Well, the surgery is anyway. :) Rebekah is on her way up to the PCICU to get settled in. Now comes the long road of recovery and watching to see how Rebekah responds to her new anatomy. Hopefully that will be the easy part. :)

All total, Rebekah was in the OR right at 9 hours. I don't know yet how much of that was actual surgical time. We are waiting on the surgeon to come up and give us the scoop. I will try to get a blog post after that so you all have an idea of how Rebekah is doing.

Thanks so much for your prayers!

Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To God alone be all glory and honor. Amen! Amen! We rejoice with you and will continue to pray.