My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.       2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MRI tests and Post-MRI Update

Bekah came thru her MRI ok today. She came home with a slight fever and generally not feeling well. After I got home late this afternoon she had taken a down turn with a high heart rate and fever. So Mom, Grammy, and Bekah are headed to the ER. I will try and post updates as I get them. Please pray for our little one she has had a long day already.


-D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes I am praying now and asking others to pray also. Please tell Nancy, I am praying and thinking of her!

Anonymous said...

Hi My name is Amy I heard about your precious Rebekah from Tesha just wanted you to know that you all and especially Rebekah will be in my prayers

Laura Hall said...

I just read about your daughter. Please know that you have someone in Ohio praying for you. - Laura

Unknown said...

Josh 1:9............ "Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed,
for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." PRAYING!!!!

Hillary said...

Prayers for your sweet daughter!

xoxox

trennia said...

Saying a prayer for your daughter,may the Lord give her healing,and peace/comfort for you.I heard about your blog from Tesha.