Just a quick reminder that Rebekah will be having her sedated MRI tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10:00. She has been very restless and fussy the last two nights and hasn't really slept well. We are really praying that the MRI will give us some answers. Specifically the doctors are looking for any type of malformation of brain, brain stem or spinal column that could be causing Rebekah's central apnea. They are estimating the procedure will last about two hours. After that Rebekah will be moved to a recovery room to wake up. We are hoping to be back home by late afternoon.
Rebekah has never been sedated in Greenville before, so we would definitely covet your prayers tomorrow. I am confident that the anesthesiology team here in Greenville will take good care of Rebekah, but she is very complicated. Please pray with us for an uneventful sedation and that the MRI will give us some kind of answers.
Nancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yes, Nancy I am praying I also requested prayer for her on my post today....My children are praying, even my little Shayla. She saw Rebekah's picture and said "I want to be here friend". I told her you can be her friend....you can say a prayer for her, that's what friends do for each other. I will be praying all day tomorrow! Let me know how she is when you can.
Nancy,keeping you all in our prayers that the MRI goes well and is informative.
I have a question, when Rebekah has surgery, what does she wear while in the hospital?
Post a Comment