My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.       2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Accessories and Silliness!

Rebekah has been into two things lately:  accessories and being silly!  I wanted to make sure I got some of her cutest sillies on the blog before I forgot them. :)

This is Rebekah's latest silly pose for the camera.  
It usually appears when I say "Cheese!"

"Justin hit my block head."  (said with a quivering lip and crocodile tears) Translation:  Justin hit my head with a block.

Poor girl is still not getting great sleep.
Look at the dark circles under her eyes.  :(

"(Fill in the blank with a brother's name) messing me!"  Translation:  One of my brothers just did something I didn't like, so I'm trying to tell on them.

Doesn't everyone wear boots with their pajamas?!


Mommy:  Where are your kangaroo ears?
Rebekah:  I not kangaroo ears!
M:  Where is your monkey tail?
R:  I not monkey tail!

M:  Where are your elephant feet?
R:  I not elephant feet!
M:  Where is your pig nose?
R:  I not pig nose!
M:  Where is Rebekah Grace?
R:  I not Bekah Dace!
Followed by a look of complete confusion!  :)


I love my sunglasses!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is such a doll!!! I love the cowboy boots and PJ's who knew how cute that was.LOL I hope she is ok I know you said she is not sleeping well...How did her appointment go? Saying a prayer for her and you friend.