I have pictures of the boys with Rebekah right after we got home, but, honestly, I am too tired to get them uploaded and posted. So, I will hopefully get them up tomorrow.
Rebekah is doing about the same. She still has a lingering cough that we are trying to get rid of. Her feeding is going well, and the g-tube is still working well. She has been more fussy today for no reason that we can determine.
I'm off to bed to try to catch up on some sleep. Keep praying for us and for Rebekah!
Nancy



4 comments:
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Keep up the good work! All you need is only a prayer away. We are praying.
This is Uncle Bob and I just want you to know we are thinking of you and praying for the best for all of you. My old Presby Foundation group has a newsletter and I sent all of them (about 40)a link. They are very committed to prayer, so you can expect that many will be offerred up on your behalf!
Our small prayer group have been praying for your sweet baby girl and you all for several months. Your Aunt Teresa has kept us up to date with Rebekah's progress. Be assured that we continue to pray for all of your family and trust in Him alone to give you much grace in this trial. Susan(in Mebane)
Thanks for this posting Nancy
I did not know this was CHD (congenital heart defect)Month!
Reading this posting is emotionally heart wrenching and difficult to read. Nancy, you know I waited 12 years before a doctor cared enough to investigate my major health issues. After Faith was born,about 6 weeks later they put me back in the hospital to run test. They sent me home saying that I was just stressed out from being in the ministry. I would come home after Dr. appts. and just cry and cry. I knew that I had heart problems, but back in 1978 as the article mentioned there was not enough advanced technology to find my heart aneurysm, extra electrial circuits, and 2 prolapsing heart valves. I am one of the "Pioneers" that doctors used to try their new tests."
Yes, I am one of the congenital heart defect statistics. Life is so challenging for me. My life and heart will never be "normal"."My grace is sufficient for thee:for my strength is made perfect in weakness." I have claimed this verse as you have "Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9
Also I Thess.5:18 "In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
Love, Aunt Laneva
Post a Comment