My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.       2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, July 6, 2009

Heart Cath.

They are taking Bekah up to the Cath Lab. right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I am following your blog from McMama's blogfrog or whatever. I am keeping your precious baby and family in my prayers; check several times a day for updates.

Hugs,
Denise
Woostock, GA

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nancy & Drew,
We have been keeping up to date with your blogs. Glad you all had a great weekend.
We will definitely be praying for the entire family tomorrow.
We love you;and pray you will feel and know God's love, grace & sufficiency tomorrow & in the the new several weeks.
love, Aunt Laneva & Uncle Bob

pdcan said...

We are friends of Paul and Gail and have been following your blog for some time now. Rebekah is a precious child of God, and we are holding her up in prayer regularly. Glad to know the time of her surgery - we will be up early and spend time in prayer for her, and your entire family.
Deb and Pat

Stephanie said...

Geez...I've been searching for your blog again and just now found it. I'm so out of it!!!!!! I was in shocked to see Bekah when I came across it tonight...guess that shows me how long I've been out of it. Praying for her tonight and in the days and weeks to come along with your entire family!!!!!! Are you all up there? It's about 4 hours away from home but if there's anything I can do let me know!!!! Hugs!