My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.       2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After having fairly steady contractions for the last two days, I checked in today to find that I am still at 2 cm, but I am 50% effaced!! I am excited!! Since being hooked up to the fetal heart monitor, I have been having contractions every 2 minutes. It would be so cool to have Rebekah all on my own without pitocin, but we will wait and see what happens. IF I stop progressing, the plan is to start with pitocin in the morning around 8:00 or so.

By the way, the doctors are allowing me to eat supper, so I am happy!! :)

Updates to follow as soon as something happens!

Nancy

No comments: