In other news, things are beginning to progress to delivery! When Dr. Lattimore checked, he was surprised to find that my cervix was "very, very soft!" I have also continued to have contractions off and on for several weeks (not enough to concern the doctors, but obviously, they are doing something!). So, Rebekah continues to have her own schedule and agenda no matter how much we plan! :) We will have to see if she actually makes it another three weeks or decides to come earlier on her own.
I have been sorting, washing, folding and ironing little girl clothes and having fun doing it! Zachary commented yesterday that there was too much pink in our living room! :) The boys are getting very excited about meeting their sister, and I can't say as I blame them!
Please pray for all of the doctors involved in making decisions about Rebekah's delivery and care. Pray that Rebekah will arrive in the Lord's timing and that her lungs will be fully developed when she does arrive.
Nancy



1 comment:
Do you have a doppler. I found it very reassuring. In fact, the baby I had before Andrew, my daughter Aubrey-has SVT. I knew about it one week prior to her birth at 37 weeks. The day she was delivered by emerg. c-esection, I had not felt her move for a few hours and I used the doppler ot find she was in SVT and was born with a heart rat of 302 bpm! She is a very acive 3 year old that did not outgrow this so has to be on beta blockers until she has an ablation at 4 or 6. You can rent them or by them pretty cheap on Ebay. Just pay attention to her movement! It could mean her heart is racing again. BTW, we are expecting again. Surprise baby is due in Jan.!
Post a Comment