Anyway, I meant to post this to the update last night and forgot, so I'll do it now! Before our amniocentesis yesterday, Vickie did a quick measurement for us to see how big Rebekah might be. Rebekah wasn't perfectly cooperative, but the measurements showed her to be somewhere between 5 lbs. 9 ozs. and 5 lbs. 13 ozs. Of course, measuring in utero is not always accurate or sometimes even close (Caleb was measured at 6 and 1/2 pounds, and he was born at 8 lbs. 5 ozs.!).
If you would like to play along, leave a comment in the comments section (just click on the bottom of the post where it says "comments" and use your google account to sign in, or leave an anonymous comment with your name included). In your comment, guess how much Miss Bekah will weigh at birth and how long/tall she will be. I will post the winner who guesses exactly or comes closest to her actual birth weight and length sometime after delivery. Happy guessing!! :)
Nancy
P.S. If we don't end up going to Charleston today, I will re-open the guessing game the day before our actual delivery day so you will have a chance to guess again.



8 comments:
I think Miss Bekah will weigh in at 6lbs9oz and 18 1/2 inches long. May you have a wonderful delivery. My prayers are with you and your family.
i'll try 6# 3.5oz & 19 inches.
stephanie kuchle
7lbs1oz and 17 1/2 inches long. Praying for you!!!
Hi! I am guessing Rebekah's height will be 18 inches, and her weight at 6lb. 11oz.
Praying for your safety as you travel, and for the delivery!
God bless!
Deb Genovese
Uncle David says:
7 lbs, 5 oz; 18"
Good luck!!!
Just for the record, here's my guess
6 lbs. 3 oz. and 19 inches long
Won't be long now!!! :)
My guess is little Miss Bekah will be 6lbs even and 18 inches long.
Cannot wait to find out.
6 lbs. 4 oz.
18.5 in.
Praying for you guys!
Post a Comment