My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.       2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, December 8, 2011

We Made It!

Very short post to let you all know that Rebekah and I made it safely to Charleston around 10:30 tonight.  We are settled into our room and I am (still!!) waiting for that little stinker to fall asleep.  She had just enough sleep in the car to not want to fall asleep again now.  :)

We will be up bright and early for Rebekah's 9:00 pre-op schedule tomorrow.  It will be a long day, and I will not have my computer with me.  So the next chance I get to update will probably be tomorrow evening.  Please pray everything goes smoothly tomorrow!

Nancy

2 comments:

Jennifer B said...

If you have time this weekend, check out the holiday lights at James Island park! It's a big affair with a train, some other fair rides, a Christmas and toy shop, and more lights than you can imagine!! We love to do it when we are down there this time of year!!

Bethany L. said...

Wow, Jennifer, that sounds amazing! Nancy, I wanted to let you know that I've prayed a lot for your preparation, safe travel at night, and also for a happy, smooth day today. I'm sure a 2 year old could be more--or less---helpful, so I prayed about that. =)