My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.       2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Still in the PCICU

Rebekah was all set and ready to move up to the floor today, but she is going to spend one more night in the PCICU tonight.  She is doing very well and could have easily moved, but they are out of space!  :)  There was another patient on the floor that should have been discharged, but it didn't happen tonight.  Rebekah will move up as soon as the other patient is discharged in the morning.

I believe there was another reason that Rebekah was kept in the PCICU tonight, and it doesn't have anything to do with her.  Because of staying in the PC, I was able to meet another family whose baby had surgery today.  He was brought back to the bed space right beside Rebekah.  We sort of had a mutual friend-of-a-friend circumstance that led me to start talking with them.  Anyway, I would love for you all to remember baby Jackson in your prayers tonight.  He had a long day of surgery today, and I know the family would appreciate your prayers.  His caring bridge site is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jacksonwyatt/journal.

Thank you all for praying!  We appreciate all of your prayers and encouragement!

Nancy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for Jackson and Rebekah!

Love,
Zac

Christen La Tour Verroi said...

So glad you can be a blessing to another family Nancy! Let Jackson's parents know we are praying!