My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.       2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Morning Update

Rebekah had a great night last night resting and working on her overnight feeds. She was bright eyed and energetic when I came in this morning to see her. Shortly after I arrived, after hugs and saying hello. I found out that all had been cleared for Rebekah upstairs. So a little bit of packing and we were off for a morning trip.

We are now settled in on the floor of the step down unit. Home away from home. Rebekah has been pretty restless since we got up here. I think she was in a bit of pain so we asked for some pain meds and she is feeling better.

After sometime on Skype to say hi and play with her brothers and grandparents it is now time to settle in for long lazy afternoon nap.

We hope to have a quiet afternoon and evening. We will update again later this evening.

-D

No comments: