"Still working away. Rebekah is very stable. Will update again in an hour."
Very, very thankful that Rebekah is doing so well! One of the surgeon's concerns was the pulmonary hypertension that Rebekah battles in her left lung, so it is good to know that so far it seems that she has been unaffected by this.
There is really no way to guess how much longer the surgery will last. Since we have gotten very vague updates, there is no way to predict exactly how far Dr. Bradley has gotten and how much he has left to do. We'll continue updating each time we hear something new! Thank you all for checking in and praying for Rebekah!!
Nancy
Monday, December 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wishing for more detailed updates for you, but so thankful that the news has been positive. Nancy, we will be praying and checking in often. I remember during Jack's heart surgery (very minor and much less time) thinking that everyone's life needed to stand still right then. I felt like the world should just pause, because that is exactly how I felt with all of the uncertainty. I can't begin to know how today feels for you, but I want you to know that (as much as possible)my day is on pause for Rebecca. Love you and praying!
Praying hard for all involved!!
Post a Comment