I just spent a few minutes with Brian, Jude's dad, and they received some disappointing news this morning. Jude had been doing well, and there was a possibility that he would come off the bypass today. Instead, he needs to have more invasive procedures, all with their own set of risks and potential complications. If you are interested in more details, you can read Brian's explanation here.
I know Brian and Rose would certainly appreciate your prayers, both for Jude and for them. There is nothing in the world like the emotional roller coaster of watching your child fight for his/her life. Please uphold our friends in prayer today.
Nancy
P.S. Bekah is doing well this morning! We are waiting on the doctors to round and just maybe, we will get a discharge date!! :)
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks so much for posting, Nancy. I'm glad you met them. So very sad about bad news. I hadn't read it yet. =( Praying for them, and for you. So glad you are now home!!
Post a Comment