My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.       2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, June 20, 2011

Praises!

We are so thankful for all of your prayers this morning. The surgeon was able to replace Rebekah's g-tube in his office, so Rebekah will not need surgery to re-insert it. It was not a very pleasant procedure, but they did their best to make it as comfortable as possible for Rebekah. She now has a brand new g-tube and is back to playing like nothing ever happened.

I cannot say thank you enough to all of you who stopped what you were doing and prayed for the surgeons and for Rebekah this morning. We felt those prayers as they worked to get her g-tube back in! Please continue to pray for baby Lukas as he will be in surgery still for several more hours today. So far the surgery has been going well, and I know they would appreciate your continued prayers.

Nancy

1 comment:

Annie B. said...

Hello Rebekah Grace and family,

I just came upon your blog and am so glad I did.

When we first found out that our baby girl had a severe congenital heart defect, the pediatric cardiologist instructed me NOT to google heart defects. I know he was just trying to protect me from worrying, but that advice really wasn't the best.

Ten months after Gracie's birth, I AM JUST NOW FINDING THE HEART COMMUNITY THAT EXISTS OUT HERE. Thanks for your blog and for the hope in Christ that you express!