Two weeks is....
a long time yet
such a short time
to get ready to
place my baby
in the hands of
an incredibly skilled surgeon
his "A Team"
and most importantly
the Hands of God.
My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
4 comments:
Yes, most importantly the Great Physician! You are in our prayers, each one of you.
We will be praying!
Praying so very hard for you all. I have been reading for a good year but wanted to let you know that I am here praying. I came across your blog and Rebekah reminds me so much of my little girl. When Clara sees Rebekah she says "me". It may just be the nasal canula...my daughter has one too (NEHI interstitial lung disease). I love the picture you have on this post...she is so very beautiful.
Denise WI
that comment is so meaningful - the waiting time is over - all is now in God's Hand - there is NO SAfer Place to be than in God's Hands- We love you very much - you will be in our prayers over the next few weeks - Jesus Loves you - Aunt Laneva
Post a Comment