My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.       2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Officially 20 months!

Rebekah has been her adorably cute self this week! It seems like every time I turn around, she is saying a new word, or trying something new. :) Since February didn't have 29 days this year, Rebekah gets to be 19 months old for another month, right? I guess not. So, it's fair to say that sometime in the last couple of days Rebekah hit the 20 month milestone.

Today was a great day in physical therapy. For various reasons, we have not been to PT in three weeks. In fact, the last time we were at PT, Rebekah was just starting to take 3-4 steps in between DeeAnn and me. What a difference three weeks can make! DeeAnn was thrilled to see Rebekah walking all over the gym! Not only was Rebekah walking, but she was climbing in and out of the ball pit, climbing onto the small trampoline, walking up the ramp to the large trampoline, and generally trying out anything she put her mind to. It is just amazing to watch her growing stronger and developing more each day!

Tomorrow Rebekah is supposed to be catching up on her 18 month shots. I called today and asked to see the doctor instead (normally we would just see the nurse for shots). Rebekah has been pulling, poking and generally messing with her ears more the last two or three days, and I want to make sure the ear infection from last week is cleared up. Especially since we are heading for Charleston this weekend.

Thankfully, I think we have all gotten rid of the cold that we seemed to be sharing for the last few weeks. Except for the occasional cough, there are no signs of that cold bug anywhere in the house! I guess Lysol and fresh air did the trick! :)

I have some (hopefully) super-cute pictures and some more videos to download from my camera. I've been procrastinating because there is so much video that I know it's going to take quite a while to download. Maybe actually writing it will be a motivation for me to download it so I can post some new picture and video on the blog. :)

Hope you are all having a great week! I can't believe it's half over. Yikes! I have too much to do in the next three days!!

Nancy

No comments: