We hate to have to tell you this, but we are heading back to the hospital here in Greenville. We discovered today that Rebekah's left leg is cooler to the touch then her right leg. Also she has had a hard time with her sat monitor not picking up while the lead is on her left leg. This is something we were told to watch for after her heart cath. The left leg is the site where they put the cath in. There is a possibility that she may have developed a clot in her leg. At least this is what we were told could happen, so we have talked to MUSC and they wanted us to take her to the ER to have an sonogram done on her leg. They will be checking to see if there is a blood clot or not.
Hopefully they will figure out what is happening and be able to treat it with medication. I will update you further when I hear from Nancy.
For now the best we can do is up hold Nancy and Rebekah in prayer. The Lord knows all and will watch over them.
D
5 comments:
I'm so sorry, guys. I'm praying that the Lord will hold you all up through all of this. God was so gracious to give Rebekah such steadfast, patient parents.
oh guys! I'm sorry. Praying for you sweetness!
I am so sorry this is happening! I hope you guys get a good break at home very soon!!!
Thinking of you guys always!!! Are you a member of the yahoo groups/truncus arteriosus? It's a good group of people for support.
nicole & Emalie
CP: EmalieQuinn
Oh, no. My prayers are with you.
Seeking the Lord in prayer on your behalf. May you find Him near to you.
Post a Comment