We found out yesterday that we have will be going to Charleston on May 7th to meet with the cardiology group and the neonatal doctors. We will have several meetings and get a tour of the hospital. Hopefully we will be able to line up whatever arrangements we need to make while we are there to prepare for delivery. They also tell us we should have Nancy's induction date set while we are there. That would be great so we can make more definite plans for July. Thanks for praying.
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a precious video! Isn't that amazing?!?! I will be thinking of you on the 7th. That's the anniversary of the day Caden came home from the hospital-for good! Two years, wow.
We will be praying that May 7th turns out to be great for you as well.
Ashlea
Take lots of snacks!!! I didn't take nearly enough when we went to Milwaukee for our first appointment. We had an hour scheduled in for lunch, but that got eaten up by questions, delays, and unexpected surprises. By three o'clock I was a grumpy,weepy mess. Thankfully, the ultrasound tech spotted me some graham crackers, peanut butter, and chocolate milk.
God bless.
We're thinking and praying for you all. I'm so glad you've got this blog so we can stay updated a little better.
We love you guys!
Post a Comment